Thursday, March 6, 2014

I'm Not Made For Winter!

I recently celebrated my birthday at Disney's Epcot!  Perfect weather to escape my frozen home in the midwest.


I woke up this morning, back to reality, 9 degrees and snow still on the ground.  Yes, it is March 6th and it feels like I'm trapped in Eternal Winter!
While at #Epcot, it did not go unnoticed that #Disney has a popular animated film out titled "Frozen."
It was awarded an Academy Award and a Golden Globe for Best Animated Feature.  I was waiting for  Spring before I went to see this film, but today was a perfect day to take in a movie.
If you've seen the movie and are ready to do some entertaining, check out more fun party recipes and decor at http://www.pinterest.com/rwodecki/frozenwinter-wonderland/.  Enjoy some indoor #Frozen family fun!
from My Liquid Muse

Fun "Frozen" Centerpiece

Marshmallow Pops
from Catch My Party

find similar free printables online



Starts out frozen but will help you defrost!



               Iced Coffee for a Grown Up Punch
Rock Candy Sticks - hang upside down for icicles!
Ice Cream Sandwich Cake!
Easy as 1-2-3!

Have your guests dress in colorful winter hats and scarves or their favorite "Frozen" character  and play Break The Ice, or "Minute To Win It" type games like table races with Cotton Balls and a Straw or Marshmallow Stacking.   I had my guests play a fun, hands free Cotton Ball game with a small dab of Vaseline placed on their noses and they had to compete to "grab" the most cotton balls out of a bowl, using only their noses,  in 1 minute!!  

No comments: