Friday, February 21, 2014

Zumba Fitness Party!

Zumba is my exercise of choice!  I have been a Zumba fan for almost 10 years.  Staying fit and having fun while doing it is the perfect combination!
I was recently asked how I stay so faithful to my #Zumba workouts.  My answer was that I think of Zumba as a dance party, not exercise.  I love the Hip Hop music turned up loud, the dances, the enthusiastic instructor and the diversity of the women in the class.  We are from all parts of the country, and many are from other countries such as France, Sweden, China and Japan.  English may not be their  first language but once the music starts we are all in sync!  Our instructor keeps the classes fresh and interesting by changing songs and choreography every few weeks, so the regular dancers never get bored and stay challenged.  Our group has also had dress-up days, including Halloween costumes, Neon Day, and  T-shirt cutting classes.
We have met off the Zumba floor for coffee, lunch, dinner and drinks, and I have hosted a swim party or two, and an Afternoon Tea.  Put me in a group of people and I'll think of a reason for a party!
My cousins visiting from California hit the Zumba floor with me!

P.S.  My house guests are always forewarned to pack their workout clothes because they will be coming to Zumba Class with me!



Me and Kim, my Zumba instructor, a night out with our hubbys


No comments: