Monday, February 17, 2014

Party Planning Is Fun!







Entertaining is my passion!  I love trying new recipes and tweaking old favorites.  Many of my parties start with a great recipe that can result in a formal 4 four course meal or finger foods at Game Night.  Sometimes a party theme can be a great launching pad.  My favorite parties include a #Pirate Themed Halloween party
21st BD Party 
 and my son's #21st Birthday Party.  I am lucky enough to live on a lake and during the warmer months I enjoy entertaining family and friends lakeside or poolside. Hobo Campfire Dinners, Spring Brunch on the Deck, and Romantic Dinners Lakeside are just a few of the gatherings I have planned.
  Have I mentioned that I love the holidays?  Every holiday is a great excuse to plan a party…or two!  Let's Have A Party!
Spring Lakeside Brunch

Easy Dessert for Hobo Campfire Cook Out 
Easter Centerpiece


No comments: